Thank you so much Beauty by Elise Kate for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I’ve heard so much about this award and I never expected to be part of this one day. How exciting!
Thanks for the interesting questions, Kate! I hope my answers don’t reveal too much of my crazily retarded personality.
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
My main guilty pleasure would be locking myself up with no phone, just me, my laptop, a few lousy chickflicks, a whole packet of good chocolate (Lindor, preferably) and the air conditioner switched on.
2. Give a random fact about yourself.
I hold my pencil weirdly. Right-handed, but I hold it such that it rests on my fourth finger which has resulted in a huge ugly bump on my fourth finger and people always say things like “wow thats weird” when they see how I hold my pen. Its embarrassing but thats how I write and I can’t seem to change it!
3. Who is your biggest blog/youtube inspiration?
I love Kathleen Lights so much.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My hair. I wish it isn’t not always so goddamn difficult to tame. I literally have a lion’s mane. (I think that just rhymed)
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
I have always had a personal and private blog since I was 16… I’m 25 now. I thought I’d skip the emo posts that I used to do and inject some practicality and interest into what I write.
6. If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?
I would want to be a war zone reporter.
7. Whats the one product you can’t live without?
Mmmm. I think the basic product would be a compact powder. Though, I try not to wear anything at all on my face on most days.
8. If you could only ever do your hair, OR your makeup for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
My hair. I think I look ok without makeup, but to really look good, I would need good hair to frame my face. Sadly, I almost NEVER have a good hair day. hahaha.
9. If you could spend the day with someone famous who would you choose? (Dead or alive)
Ahh.. Princess Diana.
10. What product do you have most of?
Nail polishes. I have so many its nuts.
11. What would be your perfect day?
Well. Waking up at 11am with great hair (without having to do anything to it)… having breakfast waiting for me (preferably pancakes)…shopping with my girlfriends…lunch with my boyfriend (japanese lunch)… a stroll in a nice garden… talking to a few people on the street… korean BBQ dinner with my entire family…night movie marathon in bed with lots of chocolate… Ok, wow, I’m such a greedy pig.
Alrighty! Now I will be cracking my brains to think of 11 new questions for my 5 nominees! Hope you beauties enjoy answering them.
1. What is your favourite part of the day – morning, afternoon, evening or night and why?
2. What would you want to do if you had 1 week left to live?
3. What is best beauty purchase you’ve made in your life?
4. If you could choose to have one over priced make up product for free, what would you choose?
5. If you had to choose between having a bangin’ body and having a gorgeous face, which would you rather have?
6. What do you think is the ideal age for a woman to settle down and why?
7. What is the one thing you would want to do right now which finances/circumstances does not permit you to do? (could be anything, really)
8. If you could turn back time and change one decision that you made, what would it be?
9. Winged eyeliner or normal eyeliner?
10. What is your favourite lip colour?
11. Finish this sentence – “Beauty is…”
Here are my 5 nominees…
1. Jan and Jot
5. Monair Thith
6. Iclal Erman
I’m not sure if either of you have been nominated for this award before, but if you haven’t, I do hope you will have fun playing along! This is my first time ever doing such a thing and I do think its a great platform to link up like-minded bloggers!