Hi my lovelies!
YSL caught up with the #cushionfever and its new product was actually launched in Singapore! Such a rare moment for Singaporean beauty lovers really. We always are one of the last people on earth to get our hands on popular beauty products (e.g. Sephora in Singapore does not carry Kat Von D, we haven’t had the new Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette… heck, we haven’t even gotten the Too Faced Hangover Primer which launched in US a year ago)
Grumblings aside, I was so excited about getting my hands on this beauty that I just had to make a video on it.
THIS PACKAGING IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEAUTY PRODUCT PACKAGING I’VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. Whilst the product itself didn’t blow me away, honestly I love the packaging so much that I want to carry it in my bag forever and always.
I’ll do a quick write-up on how the product fared, but if you want to see how it looks like and a deeper insight on the product, then just click ‘play’on the video and support me!
- super pigmented – so it easily covers up blemishes
- a little product goes a loooong way
- dewy and fresh finish that looks great for up to 6 hours
- CRAZILY BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING
- easy to touch up since it’s so portable
- only 6 shades in total
- products makes your face super oily after 6 hours
- it *may* have caused my face to break out a tiny bit